3600 Calorie Emergency Ration Bar
Imported directly from our supplier in the United States, these 3600-calorie emergency food ration bars provide disaster victims with 3-4.5 days of food.
Approved by the United States Coast Guard and Department of Homeland Security.
3-day Food Supply
- Each 765 gram survival food bar packet contains 9 individual 410-calorie emergency food rations, for a total of 3,690 calories (15,499 kj.).
- Recommended consumption is 3 rations per day/person.
- Up to 5-year shelf life certified by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures (-6°C to 65°C).
- Non-thirst provoking formula – no water required for consumption.
- Bars crumble easily and may be mixed with water to form a paste for younger children or adults with dental issues.
- Pleasant lemon-vanilla flavor.
- Formulated with an optimal balance of nutrients - Enriched with FDA recommended vitamins & minerals.
- No trans fats, cholesterol, coconut, or nuts.
Reliable Food Source
- Contain no cholesterol, coconut, or nuts.
- U.S. Coast Guard-approved hermetic sealing process utilises corrosion-resistant material that meets the MIL-131 Barrier Materials Standards ensuring the freshness of your food supply for up to 5 years.
- Formulated with the optimum combination of moisture, salt, carbohydrate, protein, and fat
- Unlike many "Meals-Ready-to-Eat", these do not require water and take up less storage space.
- Packaging features a re-sealable pouch to help maintain freshness.
- Contains 9 individual, pre-measured rations – serving size equals 3 rations/day.